GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My eyes my eyes…seeing MB big ass face and man boobs….ewwwwwwww

MS over the top let me chew up everything on the set acting…..ff material for me

Donna Mills…why are you doing this train wreck of a soap??

The revelation fell flat for me…the wedding should have been packed with everyone there….

• Members

What really bugs the crap out of me is that no one is bothering to write why Sonny is worth all the trouble his little inept ass causes. CarSon fans are all moist because Sonny tells Carly they have a deep love that no one can touch. Mofo, please! I am not against a CarSon reunion because I love LW/Mo working together, but this is just crap so that they can pair Staff and Howarth. No thought was put into this. Just grabbed old scripts and had Sonny say some sh!t that Twitter GH would love. Carly has no POV here [like she didn't with FrankenTodd] and she has yet to tally how much she's lost because of him. Sonny is a bore and its tiresome watching these woman lose their sh!t over him!

• Members

Carly's ultimate humiliation and Alexis and Monica are absent? REEEEEEdiculous! 1/2 the town is messing around with this worthless Nina crap when they should be at the wedding watching Carly's humiliation as well as learning that Sonny killed AJ, Monica's son. I guess we will have to wait a few months when Monica mentions in passing "yeah, this tea is great. I hate that Sonny killed my son, AJ, but the hospital board has a meeting. TTYL :)"

• Members

fVFVzPQ.png?1
LMAO at Franco calling Joselyn a brat and stupid. Too bad she wasn't Emma instead. LMAO at him throwing Kiki and Bobbie under the bus as well.

P6Ki6Ie.png
I cant believe Carly wore that ugly necklace with her wedding dress

lAyyzGV.gif

I have to say go Franco! Today was probably the first time I liked RH in the role. Carly and her whoreish ass deserved this and I loved seeing his plan come together

D76KYSI.png
These captions kill me...lol

Duke is such a POS, choosing to protect Sonny over his relationship with Anna

00jy3xq.png

This stuff was hard to watch

I cant believe Lucy and Felix just left. Id have stayed there sipping on all that tea!

how predictable

• Members

Starring Laura Wright as Glenn Close! That lighting was not fair.

Ava is a murderous bitch, but watching Michelle Stafford stroke her belly is just disgusting. I can't watch Stafford anymore. And the problem is that RC thinks they're both on the same moral scale, so hey, no big deal. He doesn't realize that it gets exhausting watching either crazy camp lunatics or scheming bitches and little else. And Maura West elevates her terrible material, whereas Stafford is unwatchable.

Archived