B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Praise!

Absolutely. Now, if Carter could get a real love interest, and more importantly, getting Justin back with Donna, it would be very good for the show. The other thing I liked about Maya was that she explained that being "good" and "nice" got her nowhere - she tried to do the right thing/what was expected of her and she always paid the price. It was nice to see her portrayed as more than just a one-dimensional golddigger. Again, she REALLY is into to Rick; otherwise, this just wouldn't work at all.

• Members

No kidding. When they gave JY the coveted "last" spot in the opening titles, I thought that meant that Rick would be handed the FC baton and be a major force. OC, at the time, the never anticipated that Hope/Liam/Steffy would end up turning the show on its head. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing more of JY, if anything because the show is pretty up on LG. However, I'm reserving judgment until the Brooke/Hope show returns 4.5 days a week.

• Members

RtGaRei.png?1

TAYLOR! I read a rumor but had no clue it was true. I wish she had an actual storyline with Brooke gone

g4Owiv5.gif

LMAO at this campy ass show

Hope: "How many times have we had this conversation?" For real. They have this same conversation EVERY DAMN WEEK. Hope should just get that restraining order and press charges against Quinn if she doesn't oblige. This is ridiculous bc Quinn is a damn cartoon

Archived