B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was ready to ask what was the point of Brooke pushing Bill and Katie together right before KKL left if they werent going to do anything with that. I thought that was the show's way of setting up story for them in her absense but they put both characters on the backburner. Im glad to finally see Bill back but I miss him actually having a story

• Members
I'll be honest - this storyline has drawn me back in after a couple of months of eh. KM has really shown some nice growth as an actress - you can tell she's loving being 'bold' v. the 'victim.' If being ruthless and shameless, keep Ms. Mayflower at the Thanksgiving cornucopia, then I'm all for it!
To be fair, Mayflower did fall for Rick when she thought he was a nobody, so she was attracted to him regardless of the money. And, let's not forget it was Caroline's schemes that broke them up in the first place. As much as I enjoy Caroline (and especially LG), it's not like Myrna came out of nowhere to snag Rick.
Oh, and who doesn't love seeing JY sl*tting and drinking it up? I will continue to repeat this - the show has finally given JY the airtime he deserves. I truly hope Brad recognizes how much so many of us are enjoying this story and doesn't banish them all to the backburner when KKL returns

• Members

But I thought Rick by pretending to be someone he wasn't did the initiating. Did Mayflower even know he was involved with someone else when she thought he was just a regular guy? I thought Rick dumped Caroline after she was the one who started treating my sweet Myrna poorly? And then Caroline was scheming to get him back through the reality TV series. Didn't Myrna then dump Rick because of Caroline's set-ups? I wasn't giving the story full attention so if anyone knows the proper sequence, LMK.

• Members
She didn't know at first but she found out early on and didn't care. She kissed and pursued him knowing he was a girlfriend, using Caroline's shallow nature to justify why she was a better fit for Rick and why she felt no guilt in not backing away for him

They WERE the love story first. Caroline came on as a sweet and good girl and while she initially dated Thomas, the show wrote it as she and Rick being attracted to each other and she eventually decided to be with him bc that's whom she had fallen in love with. The show flipped the script when they had her take that fall and brought Mileena on. Caroline all of a sudden was written as this self center vapid creature and the entire dynamic of her relationship with Rick had changed to prop him and this new heroine up as the love story. Writing Caroline as a mini Steffy was a complete rewrite from her first year on the show. When they put her and Rick back together that was getting back to the original interpretation of the couple. People seem to forget or ignore all of this.

And Caroline wasn't about "wanting any status". She wasn't a gold digger, nor was she a social climber. She's a Spencer for gods sake! She already has status!

• Members

I am so with you. I know this is daytime TV and they can only spell out but so much, but the scene after they boned on the desk, all I could think was, "Damn, did Mussy even go freshen up?" I'm watching right now and she is such an annoying kiss ass. "You are so disrespectful! Rick is your boss and the CEO of this company!" Bitch, Ridge knows who the eff Rick is, [!@#$%^&*], he helped raise the boy. I loved it when Ridge shushed Mahogany's ass.

Archived