B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg I love the banner! I'm kind of starting to appreciate Minnie for the desperate woman that she is.

Oh, right! I'm looking forward to seeing Amsterdam on my screen, but not the actual scenes with the quadrangle from hell...I hope there's not a wedding or a Quinn.

• Members

I finally watched Monday's episode - I loved Maya (she's worthy of her name today) being honest about wanting the money and power (so refreshing!), but also that she loves Rick, which is true. I have to say, I would've never imagined this story would have emerged from $Bill/Justin dropping Ridge in the drink, leading to loss of drawing, etc., so great job by the writers taking us down a different path expected ($Bill/Ridge fighting over Brooke once truth came out). They also set up a lot of different things to get Maya in position to do this. I really hope this is one story that doesn't get pushed to once a week because of Hope/Brooke. And, of course, we KNOW, there's going to be a new Forrester heir on its way as a result of this story.

• Members

Agreed. We are finally seeing some actual story and events with, gasp, consequences!

I can't wait until we learn that Bell has been busy with something or another, leaving the heavy-duty plotting to Smith, only for him to return triumphantly with a big storyline about Hope's Vagina. :lol:

That, or Bell's ADHD will kick in soon! :P (what can I say, I'm a soap pessimist sometimes)

• Members

I really resent Brad for destroying my Hope love. I think KM was the perfect find, but he used her to the point that I can barely stand Hope now. Not to mention making having Liam and Wyatt fawn all over her, so there really is no reason to root for her.

Shifting focus to Maya/Rick/Caroline for awhile is good for everyone, but I expect Brad to muck it up for us.

Archived