Soap Actors That Need A Makeover

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ Beth Maitland was never what I'd call classically or strikingly beautiful. I always thought she was just average looking and was thus in the minority on soaps since they tend to cast ridiculously beautiful people. As an older woman, she's obviously aged naturally, and she's gained some weight as she's gotten older, but I don't think she looks terrible compared to how she looked 20-30 years ago.

• Members

Beth Maitland is a comforting presence. I get tired of looking at the botoxed, surgically enhanced Barbie and Ken wannabes. A change of hairstyle would be great if she feels the need. It is nice to see a woman who seems to be comfortable in her own skin.

• Members

Not to be harsh, but probably 50% of the women on shows could use a good hair cut. Why? Because it seems 50% have the same kitten-with-a-whip, just-out-of-bed hairstyle. Jess Walton looked remarkably younger when she finally chopped a good foot off her hair for good. NLG & JZ IMO, would also look better with shorter hair.

Kristen Alderson

Kelly Theibald

Sharon Case has needed a new look for 15 years

Maurice Bernard. Hideous

Tony Geary Same

And Beth Maitland's fine---but she could use bangs and she needs to go a little darker. NOT red, which she did about 10 years ago and looked harsh on her

Cady---shorter, darker, and vetoing some of Y&R's Hair and Makeup's more ridiculous ultra-sculpted looks.

Archived