5 Soap Actors Of All Time That Drove You Up The Wall

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The all time worst...

The first Kelly on Edge of Night. wow, he was bad, check him out on youtube.

Olivia's daughter on GL;Michelle Ray Smith, I absolutely detested that non-actress

Remy and his girlfriend on GL, both of whom are on B&B and I can't take them on that show either. The worst

Dorothea Lyman as Gwen on Another World, hated her, always sounded like she had a pile of sh it in her mouth; but loved her as first Opal

Margo McKenna as Emily on EON. That six month period when Draper was held hostage with Emily was painfully boring. Hated her on Love of Life too.

Rest her soul, Louanne Gideon who replaced Sheri Matthes as Liza on SFT...just an awful replacement.

The actress who played Frank Smith's daughter on GH. Another non actor.

• Members

I'm sticking with people that I had to suffer through for years, and were often front burner.

Days- Drake. He had a ton of charisma, but even though I only saw a tiny bit of Wayne as Roman (1st time), I knew he sucked. It only got worse once they brought Waybe back and made him John.

Y&R- Michael Damian. It didn't help he was in a relationship with Cricket, but he's always just annoyed the crap out of me. He's just bland and unworthy of all the great storylines he was part of.

Y&R- Judith Chapman. Hated her as Ginny on GH, can't stand her as Gloria. I think her crazy eyes acting style doesn't help.

GH- Roger Howarth. He can be entertaining as Todd. But he no longer shows any of that intensity he used to have, and clearly plays Franco as a joke. I kind of really liked Todd again on GH, but when I can see his ticks and choices more than the character, it's a problem. I also thought he was awful as Paul on ATWT.

Y&R- Amelia Heinle. Didn't enjoy her boring self on AMC, and she has destroyed Victoria. Yes, the writers made the character into a basic soap heroine. But she plays the part with no spark, fire, or life. Sharon Case gives more to her character even when we as viewers know she doesn't agree with the storyline. AH's Victoria just says the words and cries. Badly.

• Members

I would say Erica over La Lucci. Lucci seems like a nice enough woman and all, but her Erica character was insufferable after the 90's. Just flittering into scenes and getting everything she wanted without having to do anything for it.

I actually liked her as Mia and felt she had some potential. Don't know why they didn't do more with Mia. I would have rather that then her run as Victoria.

Archived