DAYS: ATWT actress joining

• Members

Oh god.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/marie-wilson-joins-days

Marie Wilson (ex-Karen, PORT CHARLES; ex-Meg, AS THE WORLD TURNS) has been cast on DAYS as a new character, Bree, who will shake things up between Hope and Aiden. “She is from Aiden’s past and has an interesting history," the actress tells Digest. "It's a very exciting story." Wilson will make her debut on October 31. For more from the actress, check out the new issue of Digest on sale Friday.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe this is the role Jason47 was teasing here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MYSTERY SOAP ACTRESS TO DEBUT LATER THIS MONTH...

An actress who was a series regular on several soaps will be debuting on "Days" at the end of this month. Even though "Days" tapes five months in advance, her identity was able to be kept secret with her debut on-screen just two weeks away.

UPDATE: I noticed people guessing Molly Burnett (Melanie) and Melissa Archer (Serena). Fans have known for awhile that those two actresses are joining "Days" in November and December, respectively. This mystery actress debuts in October, so it's not Burnett or Archer that I am talking about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

She did crazy well as Meg on ATWT if that is what her role of Bree is here to do

• Members

Hooray! Another bland actress to blend in with those giant walls of leaves. I really hope her character becomes best friends with Jordan so I can fast-forward thru them both.

Seriously though, if they're going to flood this show with refugees of cancelled soaps, at least cast someone dynamic. She probably comes cheap.

Archived