Supergirl: Discussion Thread

• Members

It could have been handled better but Kara and Jimmy were so bad that the show is much better now that that plotline is over. I hate that they got rid of Lucy bc I liked her and she made for a great supporting character for both Kara and Jimmy. Jimmy is weakened without her and Kara unfortunately lost a potential good frenemy. Did they even write her out? It feels like the season opened up and she was just gone with no explanation

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

True...they could build that up naturally. Versus the abruptness of the breakup after that buildup.

That said...how they were this past week is perfect for those two. A foil of sorts for Kara...IN HER WORKING LIFE. lol

YEP. They did. ANd I +1 to all of what you said.

• Members

I wonder if she is unavailable 

For me, the death of Laurel and how the total focus on Olicity is what got me to put Arrow at arm's length. For Flash, I am still enjoying the show but they really need to stop using speedsters as the villains. I am liking Legends this season better than last season. Same for Supergirl, loving it better than season 1, that show should've been at The CW from the beginning 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

They do, and I'd expect them not to bother airing something opposite the final four game, but it seems late in the season to take an entire month off.  Of course, Arrow will probably announce something similar---I think they just aired 5x17, which means they've got maybe 6 episodes left.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• 3 weeks later...