• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It says a lot that Ed and Norma had the epic longing love story that hopefully will end happily...but considering the twist at the end of season 2 where their future was up in the air...we still have three episodes to go.

Gersten hayward, there was talk by fans when the original show aired that she had a link to the darker forces in Twin Peaks...eith her playing the piano during a haunting closing credit.  I do wonder what happened to her sisters Donna and Harriet.

It's ironic that Shelly was in An abusive marriage and she managed to break free thanks to Bobby..and Leo getting shot and eventually dying (we assume)...yet her daughter Becky ends up in an abusive marriage and might not be as lucky.  Sins of the parents are repeated by the children.

I still think it's glaring that Annie hasn't been mentioned except in episode 7 in the missing diary pages.  How odd that a last minute character with No plan except as a fill in for Audrey has left a hole in the show.  My theory is maybe she is like Dawn from Buffy the vampire slayer...someone that can appear and no one realizes she appeared from out of thin air...and can vanish as if she never existed.