• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Exciting. I think we'll be checking in with all the various characters more and more as the episodes progress. I have faith he'll tie it all in together (he and Mark Frost, of course, since they co-wrote everything).

Ah! I've been known to do that lol In this case, I have no choice but to wait until June 04 lol

• Members

Thanks. I've been wondering what they called Cooper's doppelganger and I'm glad it's Cooper's doppelganger lol.

I forgot about the "change their hearts or die" part. I can take or leave Denise but that was one of my favorite parts of episode 4. At the same time touching and funny -- the way Lynch delivered that, so sincerely yet over the top, was hilarious.

• Members

No matter if Laura comes back to life or not, it seems pretty obvious that Cooper has to save her and that's the end game.

With that said - the original season three plans included another character played by Sheryl Lee - of course, this time she was supposed to be a red head.