• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

RIP Warren Frost, father of Mark, ATWT's Lindsay and TP staff writer Scott, and Twin Peaks' own Doc Hayward. Frost taught acting for years, but also recurred on Seinfeld as the father of George's beleaguered fiancee Susan; Frost played opposite TP's Grace Zabriskie as Susan's mother.

I'm glad he got to return once more as Doc.

• Members

These haven't been the best few years for the cast...

He lived a long and good life, which is the main thing, but I'm sorry to hear he passed. He added such a dose of normality to the show that helped make you connect more to the town and to the case. That was critical in those early episodes and those early scenes of finding Laura's body. 

• Members

They made sure to include him in the new show for at least one scene - I suspect his scenes may have included Alicia Witt as Gersten Hayward, but I have no idea. Both he and his grandson, Mark Frost's youngest kid, are in the new show.

• Members

Mädchen talks Riverdale and Twin Peaks some more - I think that show is a very stylish mess with hot talented young people (especially the two girls playing Veronica and Betty) which is trying way too hard to be ahead of the curve and tripping all over itself, but she's really good in a very un-Shelly role, and Luke Perry is surprisingly solid as Archie's dad.

• Members

Potemkine Films, a French film company, is releasing a Lynch documentary in the coming months; as part of their promotional effort on Twitter they inadvertantly released an image of a handwritten(!) script page for the new Twin Peaks. It can be seen here.

The text as far as I can make it out is as follows:

Please register in order to view this content

This seems to correspond to filming done in Paris near the end of the shoot at a sidewalk cafe.

• Members

Twin Peaks is doing SXSW.

Tomorrow is Twin Peaks Day (the anniversary of the in-series date of the pilot/Laura's body being found), and the first issue of The Blue Rose, the new magazine from the co-creator of the legendary Wrapped in Plastic fanzine, is out. Check it out here or buy it digitally on Amazon, as I will.

Edited by Vee