• Members

I would highly recommend you do so if you haven't seen it in a long time. There's a lot of smaller players and plot points returning.

I have seen the show about 20 times including a recent rewatch not long ago simply because I love it, but I will be rewatching once more, probably when Showtime begins reairing the original series as well (I think they're still planning to do that). Also essential is Fire Walk with Me, which will be relevant to the new series in addition to being pretty great.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not 100% yet, but it looks like Showtime head David Nevins confirmed that the network will rerun the original series starting next January.

If they aired them weekly that would mean waiting til June to air the new series, which I don't think will happen. The speculation I've heard centers around them either running one episode per day to build momentum going into February (and the debut of the new series then), or at least two a week. I suspect the former is more likely.

Also, there was a TP 2017 wrap party the other day. I may put up some pix later.

There is a (slim) chance there may be some teaser on Showtime today, as 5/15 was when Lynch announced his return to the show last year and, I believe, when he dropped the trailer for the Missing Pieces in 2014. We'll see.

Okay, here's one video from last night, c/o Mädchen Amick:

It is surreal to see James, Sheryl and Grace next to each other in a row. 

Also, the dream is alive for Carl: Dana Ashbrook is now on Twitter.

Edited by Vee

• Members

More from Mädchen and the cast at the wrap party. The young man beside her here and in the above video is her son. There's other family and friends as well as several new castmembers, plus the aforementioned Dana Ashbrook, James Marshall, Sheryl Lee, Grace Zabriskie and Kimmy Robertson. (Sherilyn Fenn has indicated she chose not to attend the party, because she was feeling 'raw' and is 'not a party girl.')

Lynch and a lot of others were there as well, I may put up more pix later.

WhoSay - content from Madchen Amick