• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ray Wise appears to have confirmed the obvious on Twitter:

Dugpa and various TP sites are, at least, taking that as confirmation. They appear to have MacLachlan, Amick, and Richard Beymer also down as confirmed, though that's still somewhat debatable IMO.

Mark Frost appears to have followed Harry Goaz (Deputy Andy) on Twitter. Goaz is notoriously shy if not reclusive; he started out as David Lynch's driver before being cast on the show. Until now I hadn't heard a thing of him in years.

Edited by Vee

• Members

So confirmed (more or less) so far: Kyle MacLachlan, Michael Ontkean, Madchen Amick, Ray Wise, and Richard Beymer. Catherine E. Coulson I believe was also confirmed from a side source. Others I expect: Peggy Lipton, Sheryl Lee and Grace Zabriskie. Everyone else seems like a toss-up at this point.

God I hope Sherilyn Fenn comes back, she's been looking healthier and more like her Audrey-self lately. Plus, I need Cooper and Audrey reunited to rectify the previous tragic misstep.

Twin-Peaks-Fan-Expo-8132.jpg?386124

1Tv4SgwqTVQ.jpg

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

I would hesitate to call anyone but maybe MacLachlan, Beymer and Wise confirmed so far. Even some of their statements can be read differently, as just fooling around on social media. Amick I think is a yes, as are Sheryl Lee and Catherine Coulson, but we just don't know. Ontkean is hearsay from Michael Horse.

Welcome to Twin Peaks has all of the above listed as confirmed (sans Sheryl Lee) based on the info we have seen, but I need a little more to go on to be sure on them, even if I personally expect all the Palmers to be there. Including on Peggy Lipton, who I wasn't sure to expect back but who is apparently tight with Lynch to the point that most of the Dugpa folks seem to think she is a shoo-in.

I personally also suspect Harry Goaz is back judging by Frost following him.

Edited by Vee