• Members

Here's one potential return that surprises me - longtime genre vet Chris Mulkey (Hank Jennings), who's been in everything under the sun, has signed a non-disclosure arrangement along with the many other notified veterans. What that means I could not say.

I've always liked Mulkey, he's a hardworking dude who's been in everything you've ever seen, but he's a bit of a wild man IRL. IIRC, Peggy Lipton was furious with him for his improv in their final jailhouse scene (he grabbed her through the bars).

Edited by Vee

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Full Q&A from Twin Peaks Fest 2015 last month, with Catherine E. Coulson (The Log Lady), Charlotte Stewart (Betty Briggs), Phoebe Augustine (Ronette Pulaski), Gary Hershberger (Mike Nelson), Jonny Leppell (Mrs. Tremond's Grandson in FWWM), Kimmy Robertson (Lucy Moran), Jan D'Arcy (Sylvia Horne), and our very own Ian Buchanan (Dick Tremayne).

Edited by Vee

• Members

TPA's full location report of the setup in various locations around North Bend and Snoqualmie as it happened yesterday, with many pictures and lots of info. 

A few tidbits here, but you should read it all:

They also were on-scene at the Roadhouse (measuring rails for exterior filming), the former location for the police station, and were building a new fence for Ed and Nadine's house. More details at the link.

I believe there was also talk not long ago of one of the two locations used for the Palmer house (one for the series, one for FWWM) being brought back into play.

• Members

Meanwhile, Sherilyn Fenn has followed up on her veiled threat to go platinum blonde. It looks ridiculous to me. Hopefully it's either for the show or can be reversed, if it's a fit of pique. One never knows with her, but I don't think Lynch would abandon her.

Edited by Vee