Freddie Smith in car accident

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe if you weigh 100 pounds and drank both in an hour, but that wouldn't put most people over the limit.

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/drink-table.php

For most people it's 3 or 4 and I see that as pretty reasonable. I'm sure there are a lot of advocates out there that think the limit is too high as it stands.

And still we don't know that he was over the limit or by how much. It's all just speculation at this point.

• Members

But also know that this is Hollywood, so he will probably still have his job even if he's over the legal limit. But we also don't know if he is! Y'all are 2 on with these accusations and conjecture and let's just wait till we get a test tho

• Members

Just because I don't think he should lose his job, doesn't mean I "approve" of what he did. Driving drunk, if that's what happened, should not happen, but the condemning of him is a bit much. So many people drive drunk and do not lose their jobs. It's not a given. I don't see what one has to do with the other. If his girlfriend died, or if it was a fatal crash, then yeah, but in this case? I can't see it but who knows? Mistakes happen, even terrible ones like this. Still doesn't make it right but the fact is, we are all only human. Let's stop the high and mighty acts.

• Members

It depends on how fast he was driving along with the blood alcohol level. When the forensics information is released, we'll know whether or not it was a crime. If someone drives recklessly even when sober and someone is seriously injured they can face charges.

When it comes to Days, if there is a morals clause they could in theory "clause" him. But it is possible that due to the accident taking place in Ohio that he may not be able to appear on Days due to what is going on if Freddie is unable to work.

Archived