The SON baby

Juliajms

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

laugh.png

Thank you Becki. I was very lucky in my first trimester, when I hear about what some women go through, I know I had a cakewalk. Because of age, I'm worried about pre- eclampsia or gestational diabetes cropping up down the road. I'm trying not to let the fear of "what if" get the best of me though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm doing well. Thank you so much for asking. My next appointment is tomorrow afternoon, so I'll definitely post an update afterwards. I'm at the 16 week mark, so with any luck everything is going the way it should. I'll admit, It's really hard to go a whole month between hearing the heartbeat . I've started to show in the last couple of weeks though, so I figure he must be growing ok.

• Members

I had my doctor's appointment today and all is well. Heard the heart beat, which is always a relief. They did a blood test to check for issues such as Spina Bifida. Should get the results back in a week or two. I've been good about getting my folic acid, so I'm hoping for the best. Next appointment is on November 20th for a detailed scan. Will post a pic, if I can get a good one.

Archived