Juliajms

The SON baby

238 posts in this topic

Yay updates!

If we don't name him ChitHappens, I'll settle for Maximus! I'm not backing down on this!!!!!

Just in case you feel like naming him after one of us here at SON, I think "Marcel" would be a fantastic choice. It's regal and brilliant while being just a tad playful. wink.pngtongue.png

Congrats! Hope you have a nice relaxing time. Any weird cravings yet? My best friend's name is kind of unusual, but I think it's pretty neat... and that would be Davin.

Congrats! Hope you have a nice relaxing time. Any weird cravings yet? My best friend's name is kind of unusual, but I think it's pretty neat... and that would be Davin.

No weird food cravings yet. The closest I've come is chips for the salt. So far, I've been losing weight because of strong food aversions. There have been times where even drinking water seemed like a struggle. I never knew it was possible to feel that way. Luckily, this is starting to fade and the doc said it's normal for some people to lose weight in the beginning.

Just in case you feel like naming him after one of us here at SON, I think "Marcel" would be a fantastic choice.

I love the name Marceline.

If we don't name him ChitHappens, I'll settle for Maximus! I'm not backing down on this!!!!!

OMG! laugh.png The poor kid would probably get his ass kicked on the playground.

I seriously appreciate all the well wishes and kindness.

This is so exciting! :D YAY for the SON baby!

Wishing you all the best & please keep updating us.

I've always liked Logan as a name lol

We are not naming this child after a French mime or a letter of the alphabet. Next!

Or a dog/wretched OLTL character. Next! :P

You can always name him Fjord..