The SON baby

Juliajms

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is getting so big, he is like a real person already.  The video worked, I didn't even realize tinypic uploaded videos.  I think Vine might be a good site to chronicle his movies, or Instagram where all your pics and vids can be together and you can show him these ten years from now and embarrass him!   That's assuming there is still an internet in ten years.  How old is he now, and are you playing GH audio tapes while he sleeps so he is good to go when he gets old enough to fight you for the remote?

• Members

He's 7 months now. I haven't been doing any GH indoctrination other than having him in the room while I watch. That may have the opposite effect at this point. He's starting to communicate beyond crying. Today I was eating some fruit. He opened his mouth like a baby bird to let me know he wanted some. Then put his hand on my mouth when I didn't act fast enough. As for Instagram, yes, I'll open an account. I've been resisting any more social media, but I might as well.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

He can talk a little. Mostly Daddy and baba (bottle). He's walking petty well at this point. It is crazy how much they change in that first year. An yes, keeping my iphone away from him is a challenge. He's relentless.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :-)

• 1 year later...

Archived