Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, but I've enjoyed him lording it over people the last couple of days. Not sure why because most of the time Victor pisses me off.

Speaking of which, Paul sweating Nikki over her drinking is grating on me. It's none of his damn business if she's off the wagon.

• Members

It is fragmented because they want each person in it to carry their OWN story and orbit. They barely interact because of it. All things Newman has not been good for this show.

And it is probably a lie every time.

Of course it is...she is the mother of his ONLY LIVING SON! Don't you know that gives him rights over her person.

• Members

I think the problem with nu Billy is that he isn't playing the character as a train wreck..like dt and bm did.

Paul and Nikki r old friends...shame the writers aren't using that element to.explain pauls concern.

Nuadam played fox on passions...the cocky, unfavored son of the family. Perfect casting..imho

• Members

I think they sort of are, but the problem for me is that Paul isn't coming off as concerned. He's coming off as an ass, who thinks he has the right to demand answers. It just rubs me the wrong way. Nikki doesn't have to justify her life choices to anyone but her husband.

• Members

I think the love potion story is going to be fun. Not to be taken too seriously. And there's not a lot of that on Y&R. I can see all kinds of possibilities. People trying to get their hands on it to sway their loved ones.

I hope the plan is to move Phyllis away from Jack ASAP. I want to see Phyllis and Adam plotting together somehow. For whatever reason. I can't think of one right now, but I need this to happen.

Archived