Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you for this! We didn't imagine what Hillary was and who she interacted with.

Very true about DT. The only person he didn't have chem with was the absolute weakest link and he gets tossed? This is why we are down to 4 and only 1 (Bold) is at least trying to prove that soaps still belong on the air!

• Members

I can't believe Melissa Claire Egan has been on three years now. Chelsea has been an up and down character. I have always enjoyed. She's been nominated five times for an Emmy and never wins. U think she has more chemistry with burgess then Amelia. How do u think MCE compares with Amelia?

• Members

Jonny you can go somewhere with that mess. Just like in the past, David Tom was EXCELLENT with Jess Walton. NOBODY who has played her child, whether it be Phillip or Billy, has had as wonderful chemistry with her as David Tom. Also, he started at the climax of a highly emotional story and he did a great job. Plus, he had great chemistry with Liz Hendrickson and Melissa Claire Egan. He was doing FINE.

• Members

David Tom worked in the 90s as Billy but he didn't translate and Burgess really slipped in. I honestly think Cady McClain is better as Kelly than Tom as Billy. McClain is actually getting better as Kelly I feel like she is going to break and go cray cray on Jack. I love her friendship with Lily

• Members

Burgess really slipped in? Name one scene he did that has been memorable in any way? Compare his grief over Delia's death (aka non existent) to David Tom's heart-wrenching performance. Burgess Jenkins is in no way playing Billy. This is not the character that David Tom and Billy Miller made a success, not in any way.

• Members

He did a great job on the Delia one year episode. He showed a quiet grief and did beautifully. It's very hard to step in as an actor who really didn't play all those scenes from last year and did a great job. He did great u try to do step in for a three time Emmy winner Billy Miller and try to redupilicate that. Most would say impossible

Archived