DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Its completely unrealistic for Will to just spring that on Sonny and expect him to drop everything and leave. Actually, its quite selfish of him. When he asked Sami, "how can I just ask Sonny to get up and go?" and responded : "what do you mean? Same way Im asking you". I thought he got it at first but man; like mother, like son. What a pair of selfish, narcisstic individuals. I cant beleive he just took Sami's lead.

Chad cant just take over bc he hasnt been involved in the club in over a year and just relinquished himself from those responsibilities. A move like this for 6 months takes planning, espeically if you do own a business and have people that you are responsible for. What is he supposed to do in LA, play babysitter for Ariana? Really? Sonny has a life and business to run in Salem. He can always visit every few weeks

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im sorry I dont buy this Sonny has to be at the club. He never is. So that dog doesnt hunt for me. And expansion that has been going on for a while? Really, we never saw it or heard it before. Its all plot point

• Members

bc they are bartenders. Sonny shouldnt be the main person hustling drinks and taking orders. He is there enough to manage things and as owner handles numbers and the business aspect of things. He is seen at that set alot. Dont act like you never view him there

• Members

I can agree that it's contrived Sonny has to stay, but isn't it equally contrived that Will would be asked to write a screenplay based on one published article? He has no experience!

What I'm hoping is that this separation introduces a badly needed third party.

• Members

Yeah it is weird that Will is now a screenwriter. If anything I could see him as a consultant and that someone else writes the script. In fact I wonder if that's what happens and is why Will returns in December. I dont think much will happen with Sonny in November besides being a talk to

• Members

Probably not, but I do wish they would give us another guy for one of them. First of all, it would just be realistic for a young couple to be tested, plus it would give the viewers to actively root for Sonny and Will again. I need some messy, fun drama here.

• Members

Sonny's time at TBD has been more than enough. He's the owner for God's sake. He goes there to oversee things, take care of problems, do paperwork (as we've seen more than once) while T and Ben handle the everyday aspect of the business. Even if he so happened to not be shown there for a couple of weeks, his presence and work there have been well established, and one cannot possibly claim that he never is there.

• Members

Fine But you even said T & Ben run the everyday business. They could continue to do so. Sonny could still do things like paperwork and time cards from LA. Its just a lame way to keep him in town when I bet they do nothing with him while Will is gone.

• Members

No Id be ok if they introduced someone as a threat but built it up. Maybe someone obsessed with Wilson. However if Sonny or Will cheats during this month break that would just be the nail in the coffin for me.

Personally I havent liked the old staple of lets have them cheat just because we can. Its overdone on all the soaps. Id like the writers to be more imaginative

Archived