DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you. They both are to blame for the problems they have right now.

Sonny always telling Will what to do and then there is Will whose side I agree with but he says how he feels in not the best way. Will thinks Sonny doesnt support his carerr and I agree with him there but the way he said that Friday was way over the top, Talk more calm and it may have gone a lot better.

• Members

See and this is why they had no business getting married. I said it was a big mistake from the very beginning and now they are finally imploding as expected. Will was too young and inexperienced to settle down so quickly and Sonny needed someone more sure of himself and who he is and wanted. These two together are a mess and Days should just end it

• Members

I love that they finally had Will admit that he doesn't want a boring life. I've been waiting for that. They seem to be dragging the actual issues with the characters onscreen, which is nice.

Those Sami/Nicole scenes… so fun. I loved how deep they went with the flashbacks, all the way back to 2002 and 2005. And Kate's reaction to them hanging out was wonderful.

• Members

The highlight of the week for me definitely were the Sami/Nicole scenes - they made me tear up. One could argue that they timewarped to a level of maturity that could not be expected to be realistically possible even with EJ's death as the catalyst, especially given their last few encounters about Eric, but nevertheless it didn't feel forced to me. They were beautiful scenes. I loved that they remembered the Nicole/Sydney bond and Sami's awkward acceptance of it (given she is leaving town).

Someone in wardrobe must hate Kassie DePaiva - they dress Eve as a tacky ho from the 1980s. It sort of works for the character, but it is very unflattering to KdP. I did love the Kristen/Eve, Kristen/Anne, Eve/Theresa scenes though.

JJ/Beige - this is painfully overdone over nothing - move it along already.

Will is so ungrateful for everything he has - Sonny should have bitchslapped him.

Chad/Jordan have some chemistry but she could be a placeholder for anyone at this point. I don't care for Tammy Sue's back story that somehow hasn't been brought up by Clyde until now - he has had no reason to sit on it until now, in fact he should of alluded to it months ago - lame lame attempt by the writers to develop backstory when its too late for it.

Always a treat to see Victor.

• Members

A few thoughts on last week..

1) Eve/Eric... I approve! I would love to see an Eve/Eric/Nicole triangle - all three of those are strong actors and Eve could bring us back the cat-fighting Nicole we love!

2) Whichever writer had the idea of putting Kristen and Anne in the same scene.... Bless you!! That's all.

3) Can I reiterate just how cute it is when Johnny calls Stefano "No No" - adorable.

4) JJ/Paige- I still just can't... good luck though to the Marybeth actress with her upcoming Lifetime movie.

5) While I agree that Will and Sonny NEED STORY like a year and a half ago.... I'm really glad they at least had an argument about how boring their lives are this week... that's progress. Admitting we have a problem is the first step... Paging Brian - or Brent - or anyone please!

6) I know Sami's exit is a little corny - but I like it.. I like that she will be leaving happy and won't be crying over EJ. I also like that she won't be "riding off into the sunset" with EJ. She is going out Sami Brady style - big production and everything! I can't wait for these last 4 episodes we see her in. I really hope her final scene is leaving the Brady Pub exterior shot!

7) Sami's scenes with the kids have all been amazing! Johnny, Allie, Sydney... all great. I'm going to miss those kids more than I realized!

8) Best scenes of the week without a doubt were Sami and Nicole. Loved those scenes with the two of them on Friday! And all of those AMAZING FLASHBACKS!!! I would love to see similar flashbacks with Sami/Kate, and Sami/Marlena. That would be amazing! I truly appreciate whoever digs through to find the best classic flashbacks - especially 10+ years ago! THAT is how you do great soap opera flashbacks!!

9) And line of the week goes to whichever Hollywood producer said it to Sami.. " Look at that body! You could even have your own fitness TV show!" I love when the writers wink at the audience and insert inside jokes!

• Members

1PkmsI1.png

sGvkMIj.png

SaFZZGa.png

WTF?!?! Polly and Jill are in the park having a conversation and its night time. Clyde and Jordan are in the same park and its day time. She is having a phone conversation with Ben and where he is at, its night. Again, WTF?!? This is GH level of editing f--kery!

• Members

What's this bull-[!@#$%^&*] about Sonny cant go to LA because he is expanding Club TBD? Maybe I would buy this IF they actually showed Sonny at work or that he even cared about TBD. T & Ben are more like owners. They could run the Club with Chad. What a dumb reason to not go.

I totally see Sonny saying Will go, I love you, we love each other and then when Will returns in a month, Sonny holding the fact that Will went aganist him.

Archived