DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She seems permenantly sedated.

Kate is starting to annoy me in this Clyde storyline. She's been nothing but combative toward Jordan (who I don't care about), but it annoys me how Kate continues to tangle with these dangerous men (Victor, Stefano, Clyde, etc.) and she never pays for it. I want someone to push her down her high horse.

• Members

that's bc she's a boss bitch!

Realistically though, she should be dead after what she just did to Stefano, or at the very least locked away in a secret room to be tortured for months. It would be fitting if Stefano brought Vivian back to fight her and Kate ended up in a sarcophagus. Too bad they already rehashed that plot with Maggie

• Members

Are we allowed to post links to other boards here? I'm going to anyway. Daytime Royalty did an interview with Corday. http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9153444/1/

It's a long read and I rolled my eyes at a lot of it. He talks about the ridiculous taping schedule and how they just hope they get the fan reaction they want. SMH. I also laughed at him saying he watches every day and then later in the the interview not knowing if a certain someone had returned yet.

• Members

No matter how he tries to spin it, writing & filming so far in advance is murderous to the show. Find another way to make the budget work.

LOL at him being called out about exits and him basically saying he's not getting into that.

He sure knows how to talk around a question.

I've said it before -- I think he truly loves and cares for DAYS but he has no taste and almost no sense whatsoever.

• Members

I actually found the interview with Corday refreshing. He sticks to Princess Margaret's motto: never complain, never explain, never apologize...well, not quite, but close to that.

I'm glad he clarified his ownership position with DAYS, which I have long contended is different from that of Y&R (which it is). He is the one who ultimately calls the shots.

I think he loves DAYS and would never see it gutted like Y&R has been, but he's not a legendary producer, he doesn't have a lot of creative vision, but he does care a lot about the show as a piece of his family's legacy. He clearly loves the show. And he clearly doesn't hate the fans. And that's more than I can say for most of the lot currently employed in the genre.

Archived