GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I watched GH years ago but gave up the show when it became the Sonny show. I came back the beginning of the summer.

As bad as Julian is as a mobster I feel like Sonny should start walking around in a bathrobe and slippers, he's terrible. Maybe I mean MB is terrible, nah, they're both terrible. I wish they'd ship Sonny off to prison.

Today Monica said she wishes she had a piece of Jason or some crap like that. Isn't Danny a piece of Jason? I don't think I've seen Monica with him once since I started watching again.

A couple of you posted awhile back how great Donna Mills looks and I agree! I wanted to say that regardless of if she had work done to her face or not it's more than that. When women age their necks and upper chest get crepey and plastic surgery can't fix that, but DM's isn't like that. I think she has good genes and lives right. I wish I look half as good at her age.

• Members

There's not much on this show for me to enjoy, I just enjoy their scenes before she gets trashed in writing for Jason; I might be surprised with this but I doubt it. Besides, the whole show is nothing but a series of plot points with little to nothing in between so I don't expect this to be any different.

She'll be seen all over that kid when the plot point calls for it. It should be coming soon around Jason' reveal.

Where's Molly?

Archived