Australian Actor Michael Muhney Speaks Out After Being Fired From 'Young and the Restless'

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does he think he'll get more work? It doesn't matter who you are or how long you've been there, most of the foreign soaps will kill you if you cough funny one time. Eastenders had the show matriarch who was there from Day 1 bludgeoned by her husband, ostracized by her family and left to die in the street on Christmas Eve!

• Members

I don't watch Y&R, so I don't care one way or another whether he ever comes back to the show, but IF it was all some big lie and he was cruelly victimized by the show, the network, and fellow cast members, the time to speak up and proclaim his innocence was THEN, not now, in some Australian publication. He has social media accounts, he had the attention of the press - soap and otherwise - at the time. He was more than capable of defending himself against allegations he felt were false. That he did not do so speaks volumes to me.

• Members

Not trying to be funny or anything but is it positive that this isn't some spoof article? Is this for real...for real??

Or is there some type of connection between Muhney and the article's author? Guess not if she thought he was Australian (dual citizenship?). Maybe someone is doing him a favor or something.

The entire thing is bizarre, just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder.

Archived