September 15-19, 2014: Good Week For DAYS

Toups

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha! Those ratings are supposed to signify a Good Week! Get serious! Ok they gained some viewers for this week, but that constantly and consistently fluctuates and that's true of all four soaps! DAYS is my favorite soap but it's far from great or being the best soap on air. Personally I don't think any of them are at the moment. DAYS is very much unrecognizable! It's ashame of what the writers have done to great couples and even more ashame of the romances they keep trying to push that has either fell off because fans switched gears when they realized certain pairings/couples had much better chemistry and steam. Instead the writers went back to the very drivel of pairings where ratings declined and barely increased. There are story lines that still make no logical sense with poor structure and craft. There are recasts that are doing an okay job with the material they have but can't help but see them as their former character from another soap, stale boring romances trying to hard to exude chemistry and an entire waste of storyline of revenge which had finally given a character back her old edge to revert her to some weakling that has since lost its way. Again I love my soap DAYS, but this mess is just that mess! IMO

Archived