Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is a joke, congrats! You scared the [!@#$%^&*] out of me.

If it's true, congrats! You scared the [!@#$%^&*] out of me.

Just saw ajsp's post above:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And it just got worse.

A million times worse.

• Members

This makes me want to throw up.

I'm not kidding.

He was so beyond terrible at AMC, and so dismissive of the show and its history, of Agnes Nixon, of everything. Didn't even Susan Lucci call him out?

The main reason this genre has been in death throes for two decades is because they constantly practice the "fail upwards" strategy. Hacks like Pratt decimate soaps and get bigger and better jobs for it every time.

I have to wonder if someone wants Y&R gone and the last decade has just been an extended attempt at making that happen.

A few years ago I would have given off a laundry list of the havoc he will likely wreak, but at this point, why even bother. Nothing to joke about or gossip about or laugh about or angst about.

Instead it's watching someone you care about get their last rites.

Archived