If you could ask a soap actor ONE question...

• Members

Jaclyn Zeman: Jackie, you've always been one of my daytime favorites. Did you consider suing the plastic surgeon that cost you your job on GH?

Rebecca Herbst: Who was your favorite scene partner?

William Devry: Do you feel embarrassed running around in your underwear, especially in scenes with other men?

Mark Samuel: How much do you resent playing a gay character?

Steve Burton: Why did you choose to "act" in a genre where you need to do love scenes if its against your beliefs?

Amelia Heinle: Why do you let them style you so badly?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robert Adamson: Have you even tried to figure out why you haven't had a story in 2 years?....I would call it a day if I were in your place...just saying........

Kimberlin Brown: Would you ever feel like just pulling out your "Sheila" if you were to run into LML or MAB??

christian LeBlanc: Why do you always have to be such a "attention getter"?

• Members

Ignacio Sericchio: Are you ever coming back to Y&R as Kevin's soulmate?

Christian LeBlanc: Is Michael's problem with his wife because he'd rather be with a man?

Greg Rikaart: Your character seemed like he passed his expiration date about 7 years ago, Who are you ahem"servicing" ahem to keep your job?

Constance McCashin: Would you please come to Y&R as Phyllis' mother and teach the youngsters how one goes about *acting*. You are the best!

Roger Howarth and Billy Miller: Can you get through one episode of a show without smirking?

Michael Muhney: Did you just ask me if I wanted fries or baked potato when I went to Wendy's the other daywhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpg?

• Members

Finola Hughes: Which soap actors served as inspiration for each character in your novel? I have my suspicions but I'd love to get an honest response from her.

Susan Lucci: For what stories would you have liked a different outcome, and what sort of outcome would you have preferred?

• Members

Allyson Rice- How did you feel when Susan Batten was fired after only a few weeks in your role? What was your reaction to all the cans that were sent to the ATWT studio??

Terry Lester- Brenda Dickson or Elizabeth Hubbard?

Colleen Zenk- What was the real story between you and HBS?

Archived