AMC: Fear The Walking Dead

YRBB

• Members

I was glad that they went full-on for the finale. Chris' story could have been stretched further, but with his new role on Agents of SHIELD, perhaps they weren't going to be able to make things work.

Travis beating the life out of those two POS bros was fantastic.  Ofelia went badass quickly, and I loved it. Alicia killing (was it) Andres was great too. All in all a solid season finale.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The additions of Dayton Callie as Jeremiah, Daniel Sharman as Troy, and Sam Underwood as Jake--the Otto family has breathed some life into the new season. The return of Ruben Blades as Daniel--the real Daniel, a killing machine when need be, has been great..  Losing Travis wasn't a great loss, without Chris he had nothing of his own....

Madison's mind games with Troy have been some manipulative s*it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

This show is such a debacle. They've swiftly killed almost every rootable character in the original core cast and it's still flailing. I knew it was a mess when they took out first Lorenzo Henrie and then Cliff Curtis - both their exits made no sense. Not that I stuck around for Season 3...

I had to laugh at what I saw as Frank Dillane's barely veiled distaste for the show's constant upheaval in his interview, diplomatically saying it was a very different show and he felt it was time to move on.

Archived