B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA - but I also think they have the foundation set with: Katie/Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Myrna as a story to could fill those months. Give us some Justin/Donna love = JG proved she was still a smoking hot woman with her little visit to Y&R. Why aren't they taking advantage of her abilities on B&B? I don't get it. I'm sure we'll also get Deacon/Quinn stuff, but Deacon has kind of been stymied without Brooke on canvas.

• Members

I still think it's stupid that they've left Eric single for so long. At the very least they could've paired him back up with Donna or gone through with the potential feud with Donna and Quinn. If you look at how many episodes Jennifer Garies has appeared in this year, the screentime is there, but they are paying her to sit in the background. They need to actually use her if she's going to be on contract.

• Members

I think she could be useful. If they aren't going to put Quinn with Liam, the clear money couple, then a triangle with Quinn/Eric/Donna could be a big story. There is lots of comedy to be mined from a story like that, plus Donna is the type of rival that could help Quinn go more into Sheila territory. And with Pam now sane and friends with Donna, she could even be tied in as a defender of Donna which could take her to the dark side again. Hell, even Ally can be thrown in since she has had issues with sanity and issues with Quinn.

• Members

Forget Eric - sorry, it's disgusting to have the attractive 40s women paying after him (Quinn, Taylor, Donna). Utilize Deacon or Justin as foundation for a Donna/Quinn feud - either works - you've got Brooke/Hope drama with Deacon and you've got Bill drama with Justin. Dump Charlie & Pam and give Donna some of the airtime instead of sharing a desk with Pam or serving as a coffee partner to Katie or Brooke.

• Members

Oh I do agree that they should utilize Deacon and Justin as well, but Eric is a core character and considering the setting of the show it only makes sense he'd have a young wife. If we're being honest, with his history he should be marrying MAYA, not Donna, who is too old for him.

• Members
Im all for Eric and Maya. She is coming across like a young Brooke and Ive mentioned that. Why not have history repeat itself with Rick/Ridge settling for Caroline and Maya/Brooke makes a play for his father? She's already been called out on being a golddigger so why waste her time with Rick when she can go after the big boss who will likely croak in a few years leaving her the Forrester fortune? They really should play up her devious side and make Eric her target when she fails with Rick

• Members

Eric and Myrna make a ton of sense. Didn't they even tease that a few months ago?

I think Kim Matula is the soap star I feel most sorry for these days. Yes, she's rich, beautiful and semi famous, but she must want to bang her head against a wall when she gets these ridiculous, repetitive scripts. The writing for Hope is just so bad.

• Members

Hopes not the only one that' written like a dummy. Liam gets the goods on almighty Quinn and what does he do? Run over to tell Hope she's not there so he tells Wyatt and outs Quinn here's a woman who strategically plays you time and time again...yet you don't take a minute to think it through? Why out Quinn to Wyatt, I would have planned a party and fronted her off...something major.

Quinn just walks in places without knocking... Ok.

• Members
agan that's the part that bothers me. Quinn continues to assault people and commit crimes yet no one takes action against her. Why she keeps getting a free pass to continue going after people is beyond me

yikes! Those cheeks look like they are hurting

Archived