B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Members

I do believe it's part of the Bell's formula to have their heroine act out a little bit when the love of her life is with someone else. It's all justified because of wuv. Anyway, I'll take bitchy Hope any day :D "My mother and I couldn't be more different than each other!". Woah! Brooke would be happy to hear that.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope is a condescending slut bitch. I cant believe she implied that Ivy threw herself into the river to break her and Liam up. Bitch, STFU! Wasn't an Ivy fan but Im on her side with this. Im glad someone finally calling her out on running off to marry Liam's brother and then threw Brooke in her face

Hope, saying she is Ivy's boss? BIIITTTCCCCHHHH.......

• Members

The funny thing about Hope is, no matter what Liam did or didn't do, she didn't have to marry his brother! That is on her and no one else! Can wait for someone to fully step in her ass! But that is too much to hope for after witnessing "poor Brooke" as a payoff for skanking her sister's husband.

• Members

Wow, Hope's ass LIED to Wyatt. She said the reason that she and Ivy fought was bc Ivy wanted to make it clear that she was a Forrester and Hope was a Logan. Whining about how she's been getting this for so long, first from Steffy and now Ivy.

Wow, did not seeing Quacky Quinn just coming out and confessing to pushing Ivy

• Members

I just thought Hope (and Wyatt') dialog was way off; Hope taking Ivy to school about her timing. Really? After you marry your fiancee' brother because he's late. I just enjoyed Ivy calling her out on her dumbness.

So they're not sure Liam has gotten over Hope but Hope got over Liam in 5 minutes and no one is calling that out as an issue? Its just fine and dandy. Liam needs to work through things...what made Hope less vulnerable to Wyatt who was opportunistic and took advantage.

I'm just waiting for the fallout: Dope (and Liam) finding out she was played (yet again) by mommy-in-law dearest. And Deacon' scheming with Quinn.

Will Bill keep Quinn' secret how she sabotaged his other son. I'm liking what they are doing with Ridge/Caroline working together will this put a strain on her marriage being Ridge' muse.

• Members

Another REALLY enjoyable week... Ridge and Caroline were amazing together. This is the most heartfelt stuff this show has produced in years. No dialogue, just a very nice directing touch with RIdge leading Caroline's hand double... And the actors work very well with each other and I could actually buy them bonding over this designing story. The whole Abu Dhabi Fallout (LOL) has been shockingly real (I would have expected Ridge's crisis to be mega-annoying and with Ronn Moss it probably would have been a campy disaster) and good.

Hope is the supidest b*tch on the planet. And I love it. Ivy is no better. And I love it. The younger set is not what I tune in for but the they fill up screen time without being a huge pain in the butt. The setting was contrieved with Hope's insta marriage but he fallout is good. Quinn had another hilarious week but I was shocked that she confessed to Bill about pushing Ivy into the Seine. Hopefully this will not backfire anytime soon.

BTW, totally random, but I love the new set of Brooke's kitchen. LOL

• Members

I think Ronn Moss' Ridge worked perfectly in the 80s and 90s and the then direction of thecharacter. As Ridge got older and the role sharper (supposedly business savvy) Ronn Moss lacked the acting chops and zest to properly play the part, so yes for the current RIdge Thorsten Kaye is a leaps and bounds improvement although I wasn't sold at all on poem writing Ridge earlier this year.

Archived