Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few thoughts on the week..

1) I enjoyed seeing Kristen put the pieces together this week that actually Teresa is the one who knocked John out.. that's a nice touch setting up a Kristen/Teresa feud.. smart move by the writers there.

2) I also enjoyed the Sami/Will scenes as always - their reverse relationship (where Will is really the parent, and Sami is actually the child) is one of my favorite relationships on the show.

3) First impression of Chad will have to wait until next week - He definitely is shorter than Casey...but he's got dark hair and is handsome. If he can act, it should be a good fit.

4) I really wish we saw more of T..

5) I'm not wasting my time writing about how MUCH this show needs a real legacy character male lead (Jeremy Horton, Shawn Douglas Brady, Phillip Kirikias)... instead of egg baby.

• Members

I see a need for the character, and the writing isn't that bad for Paige, it's just the actress is too green in the role. She's just not that great. She has a few moments where she's likeable and OK, and I think if she had more experience she'd probably be a decent young actress. Maybe she'll become the next Camila Banus. Pretty terrible but by the time the party starts that she's leaving she starts to turn in pretty solid and decent performances. Though Banus was stronger [not by much but stronger] than O'Brien was at her start, imo. DePaiva and O'Brien work well together, I think, and DePaiva does seem to cause O'Brien to rise a bit more to the occasion.

I'd watch Eileen Davidson read the phone book as Kristen but her return has been a total waste and a bust, IMO.

Archived