Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Members

Up until this year, I was under the impression, that she was in Salem. just not seen.

Daniel is such an !@#$%^&*]. I don't get how people can like him. He was incredibly condescending and unnecessarily cruel to Nicole. He says this crap to her EVERY time they interact. Lets keep it moving. He was a jerk to Anne as well, threatening her if Pollyana doesn't get the inrernship that he wants her to get

Yay for Brady and Theresa! I like them together

LMAO at Kristen reveling in the pain she's causing Marlena

Will has already made up with Sonny? Lame! This couple sucks and is so damn boring

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eva Tamargo is too soft for this role. I want a badass mama who bitchslaps Rafe everyday and tells him he is worthless whilst accidently feeding Ari some of her heroin after launching a custody battle against Will and Sonny.

My dream casting would be either Selenis Levya (Gloria in Orange is the new Black) or if they went older, Amy Hill (The HR cow Judy from Enlightened). And yes, I know neither casting would take place in a million years

2269d4ad85ddf9fb3bd370b413c585b5.jpg?itoamyhill.jpg

• Members

Why is it that every time I see Eric Martsolf half-naked, I get the impression that he must smell like a jock strap?

Peggy McCay needs to retire. Her body and facial movements have become too rigid and I can't understand a word she is saying anymore.

Wait, is that the same dress ED wore on today's Y&R? I thought the two shows tape, like, months apart?

• Members

Indeed, Theresa sure is deluding herself. However Brady is treating her awfully (well, given what he knows and more importantly what he doesn't know...)

I can't wait for Theresa vs. Kristen tomorrow

Is Stefano really back? His larger than life portrait made a return today. I really liked the Kate/Sami portrait though

Deidre Hall played all her scenes wrong today - too understated when she should of been lashing out, too campy when she should have been cool as a cucumber. Fair to to say Kristen wins everything today. Yay!

So don't care for Eric and Nicole anymore. It was nice for Sami/Eric to have scenes - this type of stuff is what makes Days special imho.

The roles of Will/Sonny were played by JJ/Beige to today i.e. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz; I guess tomorrow they will pass the baton of boring to Jordan/Rafe

As boring as she is, the writing for Beige is inconsistent too. Last week she sussed out Theresa with her street smarts in less than 10 minutes - Today she doesn't know if an envelope with her name on it means that it is addressed to her RME

• Members

Yep. Teresa will turn up pregnant, which will have Brady and John beside themselves. Fortunately, Kristen will be there to take it off everyone's hands when it is born (after a sped-up pregnancy, of course) and switch it with Victoria's baby on Y&R. #AshleyIsKristen. #Crossover. ;)

Archived