The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Mariah/Kevin is nothing less than a complete nightmare. Only to be topped by Nick/Mariah or, God forbid and help us all, Victor/Mariah.

2007? You are being way too generous. He's been a stinky excrement of a character since at least 2004.

Oh, I can't agree with that. Michael's return & redemption not only was a great idea but brilliantly executed and provided TONS of thrilling story for many, many years. But it was done right, which is the difference between that and countless other horrible returns.

• Members

KSJ has stated in an interview that he was not feeling the blind story at first and it took him a while to be content with it. I think that is very obvious in his portrayal. And not even bringing back SM and the attention that brought KSJ could make him commit to the material.

• Members

Why does Kevin need ANOTHER pairing? And with a character and actress that TPTB truly loves. Gawd, he is going to be on every day. I couldn't imagine kissing nor a love scene though. Oh please just let Kevin be Mariah's gay best friend.

Of course Momma Russel killed her husband and Stitch took the rap. I can see that coming a mile away.

• Members

To be honest, Kevin is Mariah's only option at this point unless they cast someone for her. Who is there besides Kevin's Peter Pan's behind, Devon, or Austin. Devon has a popular pairing with Hilary on the horizon and Austin just married Summer. I think we have enough of 20 something year old ladies with the over 40's male crowd. Kevin is close to that but like I said, he never grows up and has been mid 20's for 10 years now so...

• Members

http://instagram.com/p/s0DF-Rrg8-/

What is with SMs poetic and almost speechy postings about KSJ. I have seen at least 6 posts similar to this. And in interviews it is even worse. Almost as if he feels like KSJ isn't getting his due. He isn't but that is neither here nor there. I get showing love and appreciation. But it is almost overkill at this point. Almost seems political. Is it just me?

Archived