General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can someone remind me, do we know who ran ordered Rafe to run Patrick and Sabrina off the road? Was it confirmed to be Fluke or could it still be Ava? I feel like Sabrina is going to end up dead in this. That or she will be the umpteenth suspect Ava's murder mystery that could very well be our November sweeps story. Sabrina, Fluke, Nina, Franco, Sonny, Michael (if he finally finds out about her role in AJ's death), probably even Julian... They're totally setting up the suspects.

• Members

Ohhhhh right, I blocked it out because it was so [!@#$%^&*] random and made no sense. Thank you!

I also feel like Kiki is going to end up being Silas and Nina's child, making Ava even more irrelevant to the canvas in terms of positive connections. I just don't see this ending well for the character. But hey, maybe Maura didn't want a long-term gig. I believe her original contract was for a year, maybe they extended her by six months or maybe she'll last through February sweeps. I can't tell how far along the pregnancy is but there's no way she's giving birth to that baby.

• Members
Kiki listening to Sonny and Carly made me laugh. They keep giving her different names, enough already.
Loved Ava and Nina. Nina kept giving Ava that crazy eye look and Ava was uneasy.
Ava has enough to worry about, now she has deal with Sabrina...lmao
Kristen and Days wore a red dress the same day Carly wore one.
Robert was the last good cop in Port Chuckles. The cabin scenes were comical.
gFkB.gifgFkE.gif

• Members

Yeah, GH has it's own timeline. I guess six to sevens month pregnant is ok in soapland. I hope Ava will not be killed. If a baby is stolen the story needs the mother for the big reveal. I think Ava has lots of potential left in her and Maura is just great.

I would like to see the baby going missing next year. The show has enough storys going on right now. A little build up would be good. Nina just arrived....

Archived