GH Switching Time Slots

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, right. Unfortunately, ABC gave that "hour" away - this is mainly because "Katie" is gone from those markets and they decided GH would be stronger than new syndicated programming, which will go elsewhere. Once a network gives up an "hour" to affiliates, they can get it back.

• Members

Well I hope it's in my "market" because i can watch The Talk when they have a good guest. i was afraid it would move to 1 oppisote Days of our lives (and the stuff on CBS.) I think it should have stayed at three. It was a good steady time slot for 25 years.

• Members

Okay I was wondering about that. I saw a random billboard here in Chicago showing that Rachael Ray is moving to ABC at 1pm (GH's current timeslot).

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how GH would do in Chicago at 9am. That was Oprah's timeslot for 25 years. It had been given to local talk show, Windy City Live for 2 years, and this past year it's been the home for Live! With Kelly & whoever.

(GL was also at 9am here but up against the big O)

• Members

It's Michael strahan and they have the number 1 show in syndication. Ripa is probably one of the richest stars to come out of daytime with 20 million a year and a networth of 75 million lol and she's getting the Hollywood walk of fame next year. She truly won the lottery with that job.

Archived