If you were EP of DAYS, who would you fire?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not necessarily. Remember when Wayne Northrop returned the first time as Roman? DAYS was so sold on John/Marlena as being a "forever" kind of couple, IMO, they deliberately drained from Roman all his most wonderful qualities and turned him into such a complete bore just to make John appear as the more suitable suitor for Marlena. If you were watching DAYS for the first time, you would've had no idea why fans went bananas for Marlena and WR's Roman back in the early '80's.

• Members

I'd also fire Richard Bloore, the costume designer. He should be barred from working in that field EVAH!

I'd fire the set designers for sure.

Janet Iacubuzio, her scripts are totally lame

Albert Alaar. Terrible producer and director

Greg Meng and Lisa de Cozette, how many Eps does it take to turn out a mediocre product? Three? I don't think so.

I'd put Gary Tomlin back as EP with Corday and either rehire Ed Scott or hire David Shaugnessey

• Members

Lorraine Broderick and Sherri Anderson will head write. I would make Anne MilBauer, Anne Peters and bring back Denise Alexander as Anne's mom Susan. I would love to revisit the Merritt family and create a new one to bring to Salem.

Undo Daniel's parentage and send his orange ass packing.

Revitalize the Hortons: Bill (John Martin/Robert Gentry), Laura of the olden days recasted with Ellen Parker or Erika Slezak, Sarah Horton (Jade Harlow), Mike Horton and Doug & Julie on a more regular basis.

Make the Johnsons more active again with Kathleen Noone as a recast Jo. Of Course Neil Curtis would be back.

I would make Anderson Construction more active again with a return Melissa Anderson heading it with interference from Linda (Marj Dusay)

Gone from the Canvas: Jordan, Ben, Sami, EJ, Josh Taylor's Fauxman, Eve, and Paige.

Archived