B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The little "nudge" Quinn gave was so perfect! I'm sorry that Quinn is being boxed in almost to the point where she's not going to be viable any longer. It's a true shame that someone as talented as RS will be lost because the show feels they need to turn a strong woman into a psycho. On the plus side, the clips of Hope's shoot were quite well done and KM really looked great. B&B continues to impress on the production side with their shoots. I just wish I cared more about the stories currently happening. I believe the show would be better off portraying Liam/Hope/Wyatt/Ivy as 20-something singles going out and doing stuff that people their age would be doing - hitting clubs, hooking up, etc. They are all way too long to be looking to get married and settle down. Split Liam and Hope for good and have Liam try to emulate Bill and be a player - SC can pull this off.

• Members

Where are you guys seeing Felicia? Did I miss an episode?

Ill be the opposite but Quinn pushing Ivy or even being in France is absolutely ridiculous. Looks like she learned nothing in her time away. The show is writing her as a caricature and its beyond pathetic that she is THIS invested in her son's sex life. Stephanie Forrester, she is not. At least Stephanie had more going for her than just Ridge. Quinn needs to be formerly arrested though. Its ridiculous that no one has pressed charges after all the criminal acts she has done

• Members

She appeared in the August 7 episode.

I found it entertaining because Ivy so far has been quite annoying. However, I have zero faith that Quinn will be salvaged as a character. In a few months she'll either be dead or locked away somewhere. It's sad.

• Members

I totally agree with this. At times, it's just embarrassing to watch. She can be so cartoonish. Remember the first day she was back and Wyatt met her at their loft. They started going on and on about new ways to manipulate Hope. Wyatt just can't get this toxic behaviour out of his system, which is why I hope he'll get locked up somewhere too.

You are so right about this. Just let these 20-somethings wear a damn pair of jeans, for Pete's sake!

The show has no strong women. Quinn is crazy. Steffy and Felicia are away. It's a shame.

The clips of Hope's shooting were extraordinarily gorgeous. KM a model she's not (she's too short), at times I think she's not even an actress LOL, but she did look beautiful.

LOL yeah! Do you guys remember when Brooke fell off the Eiffel tower? LOL it was ludicrous. KKL recalled that moment yesterday on Facebook.

Big agree! I really think there's room for Felicia on the show.

Some thoughts on the last few eppys:

- I couldn't believe they dared to STYLE Brooke's hair on Friday. It was not flat any longer. Are they nuts? LOL Wavy hair, blue dress, and she was the syren the show wants us to believe she is.

- As mentioned, the Paris remote is gorgeous. Those separetely shot bits with Quinn are genius. But what really impressed me is that they managed to find the SUN in Paris. A friend of mine has been there for 2 weeks, and it's rained for 12 days. I know you can check weather forecasts but they can be wrong. Props to Brad and the team!

- I just loathe Hope and I hate it when other characters start rambling about what a fantastic, and impressive, and amazing woman she is. Do they think this is good writing?!?! Feeding characters with what you think viewers should think... yeah right.

- I guess Liam could not call Hope on the phone and tell her to wait for him.

- Did the actress playing Ivy really swim in the river? I hope not. That water must be extra dirty. Yuck.

- Last week, I really did not like Breacon's kiss. Now I know why. It just lacked conflict. For Breacon to have that amazing chemistry, you need them to be in huge conflict about their relationship. Now they just have Brooke treating Deacon like a salesman she wants out of her house. And Deacon is acting like a clown. Whatever.

• Members

And the best part is that her face is actually looking natural right now. Her old smile is back... It used to the joker lips from 2008 on.. So I'm taking back what I said about her needing to have PS. Nope. I love her right now, they just have to do the makeup right and the lighting too, that way Brooke is stunning again. OMG, I don't know why I'm obsessing about this so much, LOL. I have too much free time.

Archived