B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's hoping we'll have something juicy to discuss this month! It doesn't look promising with the youngings (Lope, Wyatt, Ivy...) back on the frontburner.

A lil bit of trivia: this something probably you all know, but I just found out and I'm like whoah! The actress playing Bill's secretary, Allison, is a Danish/Greek Princess! She used to live in the UK and Queen Elizabeth christened her. Wow.

• Members

^ I just saw that - I really wish they'd make Quinn just a tough, b@lls to the wall character and not a psycho. I mean, seriously, RS has been a breath of fresh air on the show. I suppose a male character can commit heinous acts but not be branded a psycho - just "aggressive." This would be a big misstep by Brad if he carts Quinn off

• Members

Devin DeVasquez

15 h ·

Today we are getting lots of email about Italy seeing the Nu-Ridge for the first time in their country and they are not happy at all. I totally understand and want you guys to know we love you!!

Devin DeVasquez He's moved on to bigger and better things and I don't think B&B has the sense to make amends so it's their loss lol
13 h · 4

Archived