DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am getting so bored with Abby's belaved relatives coming and screaming at Sami. Stfu. The little slut bitch sleep with a man who was MARRIED. How is that Sami's fault for wanting to get even for ruining her family?

Eric dreaming of Nicole every scene was so boring.

I loved the sami and rafe scenes. I kinda wanted them to hook up! Lol.

Loved when Jordan slapped Kate after kate told her to. I LOLed.

Ben is so annoying punching rafe. Wtf? I understand being mad. I think he has anger issues

Good week! Hope it gets less boring though.

• Members

I think they meant as a lead in story. As it stands Kate is front burner, but it's obvious Sami is leading this story. Sami, Abby and EJ are leading the actions within this story. Kate is a supporting character who is involved, but none of the story is directly about her. She's Sami's cast off. She might be bumped to lead when/if Stefano comes back, though.

I'm bored to tears with this storyline though, and want it to end. Have Sami do something of circumstance to screw Abby's life up or have her throw in the towel at this point. I want her to expel Abby from school, maybe that will jump start the war of Sami and the Hortons.

• Members

Im glad Sami started to realize that she shares some responsibility for what happened with she and EJ. Ugh to Kate talking to her to make her reconsider

Jennifer's hair and dress actually looked good today. Her down feathered look was better but the updo wasn't terrible

I wish Abby's last name was Horton so I could call her Abby WHOREton

Jordan can take her crocodile tears and sail right out of town. She has some nerve acting so pissed and playing the victim considering she is a damn lie

• Members

We really can talk about how flawless Kate looks. And she looks like that at 61. Age doesn't matter unless you're a bottle of wine, she's proof of that.

She's the best thing about DAYS. She is consistently fabulous and always has been from the moment she appeared in January 1996, regardless of the preposterous writing thrown her way she always, always makes it work. If she's ever phoned a scene in I've never seen it.

Lauren has an aura that is very old school soap, in the best way. She is glamorous, delicious, fun and showstopping.

Some actors were born for the Bell soaps. Ed Scott hired Lauren out of an acting class in Los Angeles for Y&R, then to B&B, then to DAYS.

Archived