DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with Will. Will asks EJ what right does he have to bust into the apartment....how did he bust in? Will opened the door and he walked through. i was disgusted with how callous and dimissive Will was in regards to what his actions could do to his siblings. "Oh they've been shielded from worst" So that excuses what you did? Thank god Sami was forwarned from the editor and was able to get them out of town before reporters started circling and kids started talking

Sonny says Sami is giving EJ a free pass...like she said, did he not see how she threw him in jail, which he is now facing charges for and took his company?

Sami destroyed Abby by making her lose her entry level position and yelled at her? LMAO, it sounds so ridiculous when you spell it out like that. All these Abby defenders sound so stupid

its been how many weeks and now Marlena finally decides to see Sami? I guess better late than never. GW doesnt have much chemistry with her, at least not like CM. Rolling my eyes at Will complaining how no one has congratulated him on getting front cover with his first article.

LMAO at Anne showing up to rub it in Jen's face.

I like Clyde. He's the only good thing about the Jordan story. I wouldnt mind if they found a way to make him viable and test him with some of the older women

• Members

LMAO at Anne playing little violins and fake dabbing her eyes as Jenny tells her she is proud of Abby.

Daniel and Jennifer and a door between them pouting away is rediculous - these are friggin' adults with puppy love, such bullshit. I can't.

EJ/Will was good stuff - it's not often EJ gets the opportunity to tell someone that they are an awful person. The chemistry with Will/Marlena was off, but I think it worked better that way for these scenes as Marlena saw a side of Will she had never seen before and it pushed her off-balance.

I love Theresa, but as Cheap said, she is just a basicbitch. She has no plan in case John wakes up. Her confidence and disposition is only returning because a world expert thinks John will never wake up. This girl needs to be schooled by Kristen, Sami, Nicole etc.

I would love if DAYS did a euthanasia storyline with John Black. Marlena wants to pull the plug but Brady can't let go because of his guilt - could be awesome, but they will never go there.

• Members

And even if they did go there, Ken Corday would just panic (again) and demand the writers bring John back from the dead (again).

I don't know who said it, but I definitely think it's true: Ken Corday is DAYS' biggest problem.

• Members

At the end of this Will & Sami will always have each others backs. They can fight scream push etc each other all day but in the end, they step up when crises come. Sami with the Nick mess & Will when Sami shot EJ & Bernardi for example

They may be disfuctional byt the love is there

Its the Saint Abby worshipers that I dont get and How Sami is going after Abby? How

Lets see Sami yelled at Abby for fuvk EJ

Then found out Abby broke Hospital policy by having the affair and made Kayla enforce said policy

All of this is on Abby

Even thiugh they both have screwed up, Will & Sami admit they screw up

What about Abby. I mean she told EJ. But has she said Im sorry Sami, Johnny, Sydney, Will

Ughh

• Members

she did apologize to Sami and Will. Its inappropriate of her to say anything to Johnny and Sydney bc they are kids and don't know any of this. IA though that all making excuses for her are annoying. People refuse to see her as anything but an innocent victim whose life big bad evil Sami has destroyed

• Members

The thing is Cheap and I think its shown on screen that Abby really isnt sorry. She still wants EJ. If EJ said het lets be together, she would be down for that. I feel Ben is a pit stop & I think he will be pissed,

• Members

Agreed. That's been apparent on screen that Abby still wants EJ. That's been shown during her confrontation scenes with Sami and during EJ's "It Gets Better Speech" to her last month. Abby isn't "over him" as she claims, she would go back to him in a heartbeat if he still wanted her.

• Members

A few short thoughts on this week..

1) Really enjoying the Kristen fallout... her seeing Brady, the trial, wearing the ankle monitor, etc... ED is amazing as usual! I really need to see a throwdown though with Marlena! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Kristen (or Susan Banks) kidnap Marlena before ED's stint is up!

2) I just want to say how much I appreciate Will's relationship with both of his grandma's.. they're very different, but I love his relationship with both Marlena and Kate.

3) Great acting this week from Ali Sweeney in scenes with Will, Marlena, and especially EJ!!

4) Overall- the show is good, but not great, to me... I need a little more drama. More suspense I guess. The stories aren't horrible - it's just a bit dull.

5) And line of the week goes to Sami " I'd rather be Hillary than Monica!"

Archived