General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

so is Robin done until her next return in 6 months?

Sabrina's first day back and her first scene is with Patrick? Why? He has thankfully moved beyond her. Its several steps backwards to entertain this. Please dont tell me Sam was just something for him to do till this thing came back

Shawn and Jordan dont make sense to me. Why is he with her if he's so judgemental and hateful about what she does and work for? He gives off conflicting feelings. He is sucha hypocrite too bc its okay for he and Sonny to kill but they are better than Jordan and the Jeromes bc they dont sell drugs. Give me a break!

I REALLY hate this show. Watching in snippets is just as much torture as watching the entire thing. Luckily Ive been weaning myself off of it so Im not bothering to go back and watch what Ive missed.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, that has always felt like a very real possibility.

Because of his piss-poor long-term planning, RC often has no choice than to drop major, completely new story out of the blue because other people are not available anymore and there's not enough story to fill up the show. And when he can go back to it, everything else is completely wiped off.

Some people talk about filler scenes... RC does filler storylines.

Ding ding ding!

My summer break from the show might just be a forever break.

• Members

Y, the sad part is, the ideas are there. FrankenRon just don't know how to execute them without these characters looking like complete idiots! The important stuff is not shown.

Terrible writing and too much is happening off screen. How did CarScum get to sex (which was kind of hot, btw - MO/LW have some kick ass bodies)? Plot writing always gets these morons into trouble. Last year, Scummy was going to kill Carly over Liv and now he can't live w/out her? WTF? How did we get here and how in the sam hell did Carly let him? No build up or anything.

Shordan LITERALLY developed off screen. I was home 2 weeks ago for their hot scene in the gallery (the last time they were shown prior to yesterday) and could not believe my ears. Shawn was pouring his heart out to this woman about how she should be with him. I had to rewind because it was insane.

Craptini are not writers and they prove it daily!

As for Ava, I can see FrankenTodd and/or Nina offing her, and as payback, framing Carly/Sonny!

• Members

I think what changed my mind about MW was the suggestion in another thread that she was phoning in her performances. Now, I've said a lot about Maura over the years -- and of course, not everything I've said has been kind. But I would never, ever suggest she was "phoning it in." She might vamp it up too much occasionally, but like Ilene Kristen before her, she has that ability to make an average viewer sit up and pay attention.

But more than all that, I'd take her over Stafford in a heartbeat, because I'm still unconvinced that Stafford fits on this show or with that character. Mark my words: if and when Frank and Ron decide they don't need her anymore, she'll land on B&B, a show much more suited toward her style and personality.

• Members

MW phoning it in? NEVER! Some of her choices are questionable (as with every actor), but she fully commits! Of course I can't be objective here, but I'd much rather have MW than Staffordshire! Redzilla doesn't belong on GH just like Cady does not belong on YR!

Out of all of the newbies, Ava, Jordan, Britta and Felix (yes Felix) are the only ones I'd keep.

• Members
its stupid how they were writing Connie as the love of his life but right before she died, that was Livia, as the great love that got away. Now he's like over her and Carly is back in that role. I guess until Brenda returns and they'll be telling is the same BS

Archived