Soap Odd Balls, Bizarre Behavior, and Backstage Antics

• Members

A place to dish on bizarre soap actors and their crazy outrageous behavior and acting.

I read on one board about some weird crap that Deidre Hall did at Frances Reids memorial. She said something like " I have had sex with a lot of you in this room!" and "It must be my time of the month!"........LOL

I remember Ted Shackelford saying that as much as he loves Joan Van Ark, she was weird. When they had a bed scene, she had lucky charms she would tape to her feet.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Rumor is that Farah spread the rumors to Nelson Branco that Brett Claywell & Scott Evans were late and drunk om the OLTL set & thats why they were fired. IMHO she was jealoyus that Kish was more popular then Rex and Gigi

Next time I will be. LOL

• Members

Aint that the truth. I remember reading that MS and SC would bombard new cast members about scientology.

Susan Hayes has had a lot of backstage drama over the years. Was there anyone she got along with besides her husband Bill ?

Someone posted that Don Stewart was not well liked at Guiding Light and they were glad when he was gone.

Archived