Who is the slut of the town?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Brenda was only with Jagger, Sonny, Miguel and Jax on screen. She was with Luis, and Balkan's son between runs as well as some fiancé when she came back for the Balkan story and this was all spread out across years so her number and timeline is comparable to Carly

With Carly, in addition to Jax, you forgot Johnny and Reese' father

Surprised no one said Elizabeth. I wouldn't consider her the slut of PC, but GH most certainly tried to label her as such as everyone was calling her out on being one and giving her dirty looks when she cheated on Lucky with Nik

• Members

Getting back to Ingo/Jax, he also left GH briefly in 2000 to play a character on the short-lived NBC primetime soap, Titans. The character he played on that show really wasn't all that different than Jax, though he did have a relationship with a girl while sleeping with her sister at the same time!!!

• Members

To me the term slut doesnt relate to a particular number of people the person might have slept with but with the way they use sex.

Sonny is the biggest slut of daytime because he would practically bang anything with pulse and a matching purse to feel better about himself.

ITS ONE THING TO ENJOY SEX and i wouldnt hold it against the character for a second. But when it ties so much to your sense of self-worth theres definitely a problem.

I will add Lucas Jones but will refer to him as an emotional slut. He deems whomever makes him feel better the new boyfriend. And yeah I know he has only had one hookup since he returned to town but that doesnt diminish the emotional slut aspect of his personality.

• Members

I said hookup since he returned. He did have a boyfriend before he left town years ago.

The way he latched onto Brad when he first came to town only to do practically the same thing once felix entered the picture makes him look like he will build up a "special" connection with someone who is just nice to him. He doesnt take the time to get to know the person before he deems them the new best thing only to end up disapointed because the object of his made-up affection will undoutbly end up disapointing him.

Archived