Who is the slut of the town?

• Members

I forgot about that. It's been a while since I watched old GH. Makes me sad to look back at it was then compared to the crap it is now. But, now that you mentioned it. I do remember that story happened right during the beginning of K&L's relationship. And, Kevin was really jealous and angry about it and dumped her for a bit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's boring. It's not Ingo's fault though because the character was always written to be boring. He's too much of a white knight.

I have no issue looking at him though. I actually used to work with a guy who looked just like Ingo did when Jax first started (when he had the blonde pompadour type hair) He was Ingo's freaking twin. He was married though. Damn...I miss Reid (that was his name.)

• Members

I don't like the word slut. And I don't recognize the legitimacy of the term. The only way I ever use that word is as part of the phrase "slut shaming," which is used in order to reject the values of those who utitlize the term.

Interestingly, Sami was often called a slut on the internet back in 2001. At that point she had barely had any sex at all in her life. It just goes to show that the word slut is all about demeaning a woman who you don't like or approve of.

Nobody deserves to be given a pejorative label because of their consensual sexual choices.

• Members

Nikki on Y&R. She has slept with tons of men and been married into just about every major family the show has ever had. She also has contracted an STD, been involved in a prostitution scam, been a stripper, been in a cult and has a child from that experience, she didn't know who the father of her daughter Victoria was at the time and has cheated on several of her husbands.

Archived