Major families you disliked

• Members

Now that's surprising because Theresa was the whiniest character ever in my book. Every time her chin quivered, her eyes misted over with tears and she whimpered, "Ethan..." I wanted to reach into the TV, smack her and tell her to get a life. Plus, it's not like Ethan was a real prize anyway.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Original Recipe Pre Bridge Jump Reva, and I even liked Post Resurection Reva (but still think she was brain damaged and not quite right) but when they brought in Cassie and those two harridens went after anyone who would ever dare disagree with them!!! I never liked LW, she always comes across as a self entitled cheer leader. The kind of girl in high school would act all sweetness and light, but if you crossed her she would cut a bitch. Which would have been fine if anyone called her on that but no...Cassie was a saint. Even Reva would get crap blown at her from Holly, Alex, Alan, Olivia (of course) her own family would call her on her crap but Cassie everyone treated like Glinda the good.

I was rooting for Dinah every step of the way...I never thought McGilla Grillo's Hart was a great catch...but anything to torture Cassie and make her show her true colors when she would snarl and grit her teeth!

I DID like original Harley, and even Harley when she came back when she still was a little hefty and plain...but when Ehlers lost all the weight, and they made her irresistable to all men..ahh. But you lost me on Lucy Cooper. Once again, I was urging Marion on every step of the way...(now if only Dinah, Brent/Marion and Annie ever teamed up to create their own Injustice League.)

• Members

Y&R

Newmans. I dont like one. From old man Victor down to demon child Faith. Anyone who ever had the name Newman, even married or adopted, I dont like. I can't understand why they are THE lead family of the show.

Baldwin/Fisher. Everyone of them needs to go. They add nothing to the show at this point. Not even diversity because TPTB refuse to make anyone connected to core gay. They have outlived their use. Keep Lauren. She is a Fenmore.

ATWT

Ciccones. I grew just as tired of Liberty as I did Gwen Norbeck. Janet went from a character I thought was fresh air, to annoying in 3 months

GH

Anything Corinthos related. That includes Jason Morgan and Carly Benson.

• Members

I forgot about the Winslows. I hated Richard and rooted for Edmund, though I didn't really like Edmund much either.

And that unholy Jonathan was one of them too. Yup, the Winslows were pretty horrible and they ate up about 75% of the airtime along with those walking stereotypes the Santoses.

Archived