Major families you disliked

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God knows I hated Janet, and grew to hate her smirky elfin daughter, but if you're going to name names....let's go after bigger game. On the whole, I loathed the KASNOFFS much more. I, of course, hated Mark Collier's prissy portrayal of Mike with a passion, and the lunkhead who played Mark with the whole Te Amo Jones and affair with Connor---BLECH. And let's face it, Shawn Christian's blank stares are an entire category of mockery unto themselves.

• Members

I wonder if Peck and Columbino's affair didn't impact story. Pissy was obviously heading for a Janet/Brad/Katie triangle when she shifted gears and revirginized the ItalianMeatball Queen and hefted her onto Jack. *ugh*

• Members

Didn't hardcore Bratie fans revolt to prevent a triangle between the three? That's what I heard through the grapevine. I hate how someone who was supposed to be an obstacle for Fluff and Brad was quickly thrown into Carly's orbit. Janet made the last few years of ATWT sheer dread for me. Along with Liberty and Terri too.

• Members

The Santoses on GL. Mostly due to Saundra Santiago's awful acting as Carmen. And they took over the show seemingly overnight. Come to think of it, I didn't much care for the Santos family on AMC either.

The Coopers, GL. Once Nadine died, I had no use for them. And Buzz ate the show.

The Fisher-Baldwins, Y&R. Annoying family of scene-chewing sociopaths/murderers/rapists who became the heroes of Genoa City.

• Members

let's see;

The Ciccones on ATWT (They ATE that show the last two years, it made me dislike Julie Pinson for some reason)

The Jonases on Days (They are a plague, especially Daniel), I am including the Hernandezes as well

The Baldwin/Fishers on Y&R (The last 5 years made me despise them), including the Ashbys too (Go away Cane and Colin!And I love Tristan Rogers) and the Carters (why did they saddle Shelia with THOSE two kids and that unknown sister)

The Fordes, the McBains AND the Morasco/Balsoms on OLTL (Felt like clawing my eyes out)

The Clay/Reeves/Westbourne family from GH (nuff said) and the Jeromes (the REAL Jeromes would eat these 3 for lunch)

The Foleys from GL (Why did they make Cyrus, Jenna's son? Also, Grady/G going free for Tammy's death and the ruination of Daisy, thank god Phillip did what many wanted him to do to Grady/G

I loved the Winslows too, hated seeing what became of that family

• Members

How about the Walkers from the last year of Santa Barbara? They shoehorned them in and pushed the core Capwell and Lockridge families to the backburner at their expense. GRRRRR...

Of course, if Marcy Walker and then A Martinez hadn't left, things might have turned out differently. Even without them, there were still longtime cast members around like Judith McConnell, Jed Allan, Nic Coster, Nancy Grahn and Robin Mattson - all of whom were capable of knocking it out of the park had they gotten decent stories to play.

• Members

Right now I hate the Newmans,and Ashbys (mostly Cane and Lily) for obvious reasons.

I also hated the Forresters for a while especially Stephanie, Taylor and Ridge and their brats Steffy and Thomas.....way too much hypocrisy in that family for my liking since most of them have done more horrible things (some they got away with) then the dreaded Logans yet they always shamed them for EVERYTHING that went wrong....

I actually really can't stand the Spencers too for the most part yet individually they are not too bad.

Archived