Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That guy with the one hand is going into the FBI database to find Lucien. & maybe he'll team up with Lucien. 

Eddy going to be on a plot call who done it. & lot of people going to want Eddy kill.

I hope Andrew is apart of the mob of something. Or related to the chief.

& another thing why Kelly & the Spanish lady didn't hear the commotion on the block.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

WTF am I watching? Randall's mother's whole thing seemed so random like where the hell she come from. She's crying and screaming for damn near 5 minutes before she realizes white Alex isnt biracial Marcie

Kelly is still in that ugly dress. Justus' father called. WTF? When the hell did that happen. The past 2 seasons took place over 3 days and we sure havent seen it. And Travis really trying to rape her in front of the house with the kid right inside and a bunch of nosy neighbors?

Natalie was annoying with those hysterics. I wanted Lucian to smack her

They've been trying to kill poor Pete for 3 seasons now. And when did Ben grow some balls?

Why are them kids up? They talk way too much and it should be past their bedtime

Marcie: "Hello bitch, I know its you. What do you want?" LOL at how she answered the phone. I love her in bitch mode. BTW, Alex' dumb ass is wasting her time calling Brad, her mother and Marcie, instead of hitting up the cops. Idiot

The trailer showed too much. i wish they hadnt shown what Brad was up to and Randall in the box. I really dont like the direction they are taking him in

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Literally EVERYTHING Cheap siad is how I felt watching that episode. I can't even but it did have a lot going on and I liked that.

But damn a sh!t ton of stuff happened in the first episode from the trailer.  

Ok who was dude in jail?

I need Ramsey to come out of nowhere and save Kelly. I need to look him up on Twitter and see if he is still on the show because I can't handle the fake hair and ish on that little boy. What are they even doing with him? Making him a mix between Eddie & Randal? No one is even here for Travis.

• Members

she wouldnt even call the cops to help find her baby bc she was worried about implicating herself in whatever happened at Randall's house. She left his mother for dead after she heard her implicate her name in the assault. That ho is about protecting her own skin and wont tell the truth unless forced

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kelly son was about to go hood on Travis. Kelly going to agree to let her ex live with her. Travis is acting like Jason & Micheal Myers in those horror films.

Andrew needs to recruit Julius. 

Do 911 operators ask those dumb questions? I wanted Alex to say it the lady whose lying on the floor.  Alex lied about the who situation.

• Members

Kelly better get herself a restraining order. Thank god she changed out of that ugly dress

That little girl knows way too much about making out. Of course she equates being roughed up to making out bc she is probably used to her mother getting roughed up by the awful men she chooses.

As much as I dislike Randall, I have a problem with those white racists abducting and locking him up in a box

Alex finally calls 911 and she was completely useless. Evelyn Lozada was equally useless. The 911 responders on this show are just as awful on this show as HAHN. 

Alex goes to Kelly and tells her to go to her house and stay with the kids. Huh? Her kids were sleeping all through f--kery. And how selfish can this bitch be as if Kelly doesnt have her own kid to watch. Alex should have waken her kids and took them over to Kelly's house if she wanted her to watch them

Im liking Brad and Marcie.

Rmsey moved in the middle of the night...WTF? Maybe an hour as passed since the season finale and he was home. Since then he packed up, moved back to Utah and disconnected his phone?

Evelyn Lozada is a f--king joke. She told Alex the police would be there in 9 minutes. Later she calls Kelly and I know more than 9 minutes have passed. She tells Kelly the police will be there any second. 10 minutes later. "The police will be there any second". 4 minutes later. "The police are almost there". She tells Kelly to go investigate in the MIDDLE of the night and then tells her to follow the trail of blood. WTF!?!? Id have hung up on her and gone inside and locked my door. WTF is wrong with this ho. "The ambulance is showing its in route right now. It'll be there in 2 minutes" Really bitch? If the cops and ambulance will be there any second, what the hell can Kelly do about it?

ETA: I see people speculating that Travis did something to Ramsey and I guess that makes sense but dang, how he disconnect his phone and that quick?

Edited by Cheap21