London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

cars are shooting up the burger joint.....why the hell did people get up and run out of that place? Id have stayed my ass down until the shooting stopped. That was very stupid. And how the hell did Ed not get shot when he was in the front, with all those people shooting at him with automatics?

eMoETuM.png

What a horrible shot which went on for way too long.

This Kelly and Travis story is dreadful. Why are they still keeping it up? She's better without that little boy and that singing was not cute. It was embarassing. I hated that she screwed him

Yolanda needed to STFU. I cant stand her bony ass.

Marcie had me dying when her drunk butt said that Randall probably had Ed shot. "He is killing her! Can you hear that?" "Oh my...that did not sound good". I hated her season 1 but she's a hoot right now. "Go protect your bitch. Dont be a bitch" LOL

• Members

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! CHEAP! You're giving me life!

I know, when they all ran out ... I'm like what type of logic is that? Let me run towards the bullets.

I need Quan to get got already. Julius could have shot him AND still did what he did, he has the muscle. But he must not want to get his vatos locos in trouble so he used dumbass to get the job done for him. But I need him gone like last season. I did love Joey not backing down and protecting his mom.

LMAO! Right! I was cracking up and then of ALL those bullets they managed to get one shot to stick? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was a bunk drive-by.

His singing made me mute the TV. Horribly off-key. I like to sing like that but I wouldn't do it on a damn television show. I would be like, can I at least get a boom box with a nice song to express my feels?

I can't stand Yolanda, and didn't that b!tch say she was leaving AND divorcing Ed last season? Like get it together! I need to see Mika.

Poor Brad... is it wrong that I was laughing at his emotions when the son was asking for his help with that book?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, Heather is my girl. I just love her work but what they have her doing now is just balls to the wall hilarious. I was screaming when she said "Protect your b!tch, don't be a b!tch." She know damn well he is not killing her, unless she means with his words because she can't handle them. I couldn't deal with her begging.

I still kinda want a Brad/Marcie revenge hook up.

• Members

Mmmmmmm I mean... I'm with you, granted I don't think he looks appealing. Like I would kick him out of bed if I ever downed 10 Thunderbirds and dropped my standards. But I think Julius is the WORST!

When it comes to the men. Yolanda is horrid and we rarely see her. I was surprised she popped up this past episode.