DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This lawsuit story is stupid. In what universe woukd Jack give Eve royalities of future successes in an anullment and its such a RE-WRITE

The fact that Paige is Eve's daughter & that Dan is Eve's doc is enough to tie her to Jen again. This Jack angle is CRAP

• Members

LMAO at Eve and Theresa bonding over their mutual hate of Granny. I wonder if its hit Granny yet that Eve and Theresa are sisters. The shade Theresa was throwing her for being old was wonderful.

I really wish Ciara had called Sami out on not inviting her to her latest wedding.

V7R8IZh.jpg?1

BTW, Sami's hair looks awful. Her dress and wedding ceremony hair looked much better

I HATE the gaussian blur filter Days applies to their flashbacks

AfRksFe.jpg?1

This backyard wedding is pathetic. There are only 8 seats and the entire front row are the kids. Did the entire budget go to those flowers? Scratch that as those are likely recycled fakes

tN89xnb.jpg?1

LMAO at there being a new Sydney. Werent the last few blondes? Ive lost track of how many times she's been replaced. Maybe this one will last past summer.

YxmAFhj.jpg?1

Johnny standing up to walk Sami down the aisle was super cute.

• Members

Just caught Monday's episode. Highlight was Jeannie and Eve.

lol at Jordan's real name being Tammy-Sue.

This show and Daniel pushes my buttons. I cannot handle how every random needs to send their condolences personally about his breakup with Jen. When is Obama phoning him to send his regrets?

• Members

70Caxsk.jpg

Looks like we're gonna need another Sydney recast! Sami collapses and all the kids scream "Mommy!" and rush to her side. Sydney just sits there unphased like "whatever". No reaction! Why do they keep hiring these unexpressive girls to play her?

EJ and Sami are FINALLY married! Ive wanted this since I started watching Days again and after 4 years its finally happened

• Administrator

I thought something big was going to happen at the wedding. What a disappointment. I guess I shouldn't have expected the secret to come out at the wedding since nobody was there to watch it.

Jen vs Eve is already boring. Battle over royalties? Come on.

Archived